Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Next mixtape release-Locomotive Vol.3


What it is folks? Locomotive back in the building again. This time to speak a lil bit about my next mixtape release "Locomotive Vol.3". This release will be above and beyond the first two because I have grown more as an artist and the concepts are going to pull u in even more. Also, the features on this one will be pretty nice wit it as well. It will featuring cats like rob doe, murder mitten trell, kb, young judah, ash lakash, and a few more up and comers. So not only will I build up my buzz more, but I will also introduce more new artist and get them buzzing. I want this mixtape to hit u like "Damn he put this together and treated it like art". This one will be a defining mixtape for me to truly establish myself as an artist. They'll say yeah that's L-train fasho. This mixtape however will not be released until 2010. It will most likely be late winter to early spring when it drops. I'm going to ride the buzz of vol.2 for a lil while before this next one drops. I may release one track from it though to hold everyone over lol. But be sure to be on the lookout for that and all the other artist that are featured on this upcoming release

No comments:

Post a Comment